Maybe we've been bragging about our awesome, Prom-themed signature cocktails a tad too much. (Nah.) But now it's time to give you the scoop on our fabulous Blogger Prom menu by RH's own Sebastian Acharmbault. It's a menu designed to be fun yet savory enough to keep you satisfied throughout the night. The following is just a peek of the night's menu to come. After all, we wouldn't invite so many foodie bloggers without making sure we could live up to the task!
- Beef and lemon grass skewers
- Smoked salmon maki with mango sauce
- Braised chicken and shiitake mushroom
- Field mushroom risotto with parmesan
It's possible. You will more than likely leave the Prom full - all without ever having to select "chicken, veggie or steak."
But that's not it. After the prom at 10 PM, RH is welcoming all attendees to their restaurant on the 1st floor for the Official Blogger Prom Afterparty.
During this special time, you can enjoy 1 of 2 of their signature cocktails for $9:
- Mr. Plant, which is named after one of two gentlemen responsible for throwing a TV off the Riot House's balcony (see where that gets you), combines No. 209 Gin with cucumber, tangerine, agave syrup and soda
- Steelo, combining Hangar One Vodka with St. Germain liqueur, grapefruit juice and blueberries
So whether it's liquid libations or delectable eats, we got your palate covered.